Friday, March 4, 2011

Kahlua Update

While my horse is being stupid, Kahlua is really coming along!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNSEQBACX8

She's trotting willingly, as you can see in the video. Not shown in the video is her donig a medium trot, a working trot, AND and extended trot all very well. She's bending, doing circles and serpentines in the trot. The change in her is unbelievable.

I feel kinda guilty though because I feel like I ride better on her than I do on my own horse. I also feel guilty because I feel like I should spend more time riding my own horse than this one (its pretty equal right now), but this one doesn't scare me as much, which is kinda strange considering THIS is the one that had a serious bucking problem not to mention her sour attitude.

Who knew that riding horses as a hobby could create such an emotional mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment