Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Happy Trails!

I didn't get to ride all week! That's what I get for having a job in healthcare.... alot of late hours and long weeks.

On Saturday the saddle fitter was scheduled to come out because my trainer had said she thought my saddle was too small for my horse. But, as luck would have it, the saddle fitter said it was fine and I could save my money unless I just WANTED a new saddle. Umm... thanks but I think I'll save that $1500!

After she had watched me ride in my saddle and I had paid her, a new friend at the new barn asked if I wanted to go out on the trail with her. It was a great ride. Mostly just a walk, but we explored alot more of the trails than I had been able to up until now. Secret actually broke a sweat a little!

Don't get much more free than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment